The registration to the Molecular Ecology Course is managed by the Summer Courses Foundation of the University of the Basque Country (UIK), and it is independent from the conference registration. Before entering the registration platform read carefully the following guidelines:
- UIK platform: by clicking the REGISTER NOW button below UIK's registration platform will open in a new tab of your Internet browser. Once there, you will have to carry out a two-step process. If it is the first time you are registering to a UIK's activity (most probable option), you will have to create your user account filling the form on the right. If you have already created your user account, you will be able to access to the Course Registration Form by filling the form on the left.
- Registration type: if you have registered to the EBRS 2017 conference you can take advantage of the reduced registration fee (180€ instead of 250€). If you are a student with no financial support, you can request an exceptional registration fee (200€) by uploading a signed document stating that no institution or research group will pay your registration.
- Lunch: lunches at the Ezeiza Hotel are included in the registration fee. However, you will have to indicate if you want to have lunch with the course group and whether you have any special food requirements.
- Accommodation: when finishing your registration, the University of the Basque Country's Summer Courses site will send you an email containing the promotion code to book rooms with a special discount directly in the Olarain and Manuel Agud Querol Residence Hall booking systems. Use the address provided in that email message if you are interested in the Ondarreta Youth Hostel, indicating you are attending EBRS 2017. Reduced prices are offered from July 27th to August 6th.
- Invoice: once filled the first part of the form, you will be offered the option to add billing information as well as to print a proforma invoice.
- Payment: there are two payment options: credit card or bank transfer. Credit card payment is processed through BBVA's secure payment gateway. Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards are accepted. It is also possible to pay using the IUPAY digital wallet. If you choose the bank transfer option, you will be shown the IBAN number for the transaction, and you will have to upload a proof document to the system.
- Further steps: once registered, you will be able to book rooms and beds at a reduced cost at the Olarain University Residence Hall and at the Manuel Agud Querol Residence Hall. To book at the Ondarreta Youth Hostel you have to send your request through the email address provided once you have registered. We will contact you in June with further details of the course.